Followers

Monday, March 2, 2015

Wedding Card with a Sketch

Today I made a wedding card.
I wanted it to be simple but beautiful.
I used a sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Sketch Challenge #97


I actually used this sketch very loosely.
I wanted to make a wedding card, simple but beautiful.
I saw the sentiment that I used on the card.. and thought 
I am going to use some of Daisy's digital paper...
I found this beautiful page of the Polished Lack Luster journal.


I added some tiny black pearls along the sides of the circle.
I added some small yellow and orange pearls on the flowers.
I added some black Stickles along the flourishes around the circle.
I did add the bride and groom's names on the black strip at the bottom
in white gel pen. The sentiment is also from Tsunami Rose Designs
I made this card in less than half an hour. The sketch and the 
digital paper helped me so much.. The card almost made itself.

Check out Tsunami Rose Designs...
and I challenge you to use this sketch for a
challenge card and find the 
linky here...


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful... the flowers look dimensional... the whole thing looks dimensional...yeah... wow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so, so pretty! The couple would be LUCKY to receive such a beautiful piece of art!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the floral frame! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete