Followers

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Christmas again???

Today again I am posting some Christmas cards I made for Pinque Peacock.
Jessica has some wonderful goodies in the store just for this theme.
You will find burlap buttons 
(that go with any theme but the red ones are perfect for Christmas)
One of my favourite embossing folders 
(at amazing prices)
and another of my favourite products which I didn't use but wish I had

Here is my first card.


(What a great burlap button!!!!)
The wonderful embossing at the bottom of the card
is from the Snowflake and Flourishes embossing folder.
The stamp is from CTMH.
On this card I used Dark Brown ink on the stamp then used
Fired Brick Red distress stamp on parts of the stamp.


My second card is from the same sketch (Mojo Monday #363)



I used the same embossing folder on the bottom but
just turned it around for a slightly different look.
On this card I used Brown Ink and the same distress stain
for the red.. I like the look it gives.
I have distresses all edges and the bottom 
(where the embossing folder was used) for depth.
The sketch is from Mojo Monday #363
I did it slightly different in the two different cards.


Thanks for stopping by today.
Just a reminder.. come and join the Pinque Peacock Challenge 

This month its all about Stamping and Journalling.

I have entered the challenge..
I Challenge YOU!
Laura








1 comment:

  1. This is just so creative. Love the layers and distressed edges. The ribbon is the perfect finishing touch.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete