Followers

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #71 Christmas!

Today I made another Christmas card..
I couldn't resist. 
When I saw this sketch I knew I wanted to use this image.
I love vintage images and this little girl is perfect.

I used AHSC #70


I used my Darice Snowflakes and Flourishes embossing folder.
It is from Pinque Peacock.
One of my new favourite embossing folders...
I added three pearl brads from my stash.
I layered white cardstock with Ponderosa Pine (CTMH) and Red. 
I distressed all the edges with my distress tool..
I love the way the Ponderosa Pine has a white core so the
distressing stands out. 
I think I want to make a set of Christmas card with this gal.. 
she is just precious.
The card is 5 x 6 1/2.

Thanks for dropping by ...
Link your card done with the sketch...

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card....love this vintage image too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful- I love everything about this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Loving the layers and vintage image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!!
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the image, and great vintage details, and the pearls are perfect with it.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is very cute and yes it does feel very vintage. Will have to try to re-create her with our water colour pencils or markers.

    ReplyDelete