Followers

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Tsunami Rose Letter Game Roses Mask

Happy Monday to all...
Today I am showing off a mask I made for the 

This mask was made with gorgeous paper 
from Tsunami Rose Designs.
Letter Game Roses One is digital paper that
comes in 81/2 x 11 size.


I have to say I absolutely LOVE this paper...
It's just so beautiful... and the best part is it's digital so
if I want 1 sheet or 5 (cause I LOVE paper) I can have it..
You can find it here.

I added some gold cord and bling and roses from my stash.
I used some feathers from Pinque Peacock.
I also used a gorgeous pearl pin made especially for me


I made this mask for the 1st Pinque Peacock Challenge.

You can buy different masks at The Discount Hut
or you can google altered masks (clipart) and
do as I did and find one and cut it out...

I CHALLENGE YOU to make a mask...
if you have a blog you can link it here..
or if you haven't got a blog you can show us here on facebook..




9 comments:

  1. WOW this is stunning. Okay I so need to get my mask done. AWESOME JOB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is spectacular Laura. I am so happy to see you will be joining the challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo it is gorgeous! I've never made a mask....I might have to take you up on that challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely fabulous - and particularly interesting as I needed to source masks for a future project - thanks for sharing!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this realy is stunning and your right that paper is just beautiful, love this x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is amazzzzzzzzzzzzzing hun love it x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful mask. I love the papers and that Pinque Peacock beaded stick pin.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this beautiful mask, Laura. The papers and gold cord are a wonderful combo. You're such a creative soul and so full of ideas. Thanks for encouraging us to join you in a new challenge.

    ReplyDelete